The first packages and tickets went on sale from 7pm on Sunday 16th December 2019 and before the end of the year we had sold more than 400 weekend tickets withut announcing a band! Thank you!
Our announced plan was for an initial line up and ticket launch on Friday 14th December however it has always sat rather uncomfortably with us as we have always felt that late January was the fairest time for tickets to be sold allowing a month post Christmas for funds to be built up!
Alongside that, and whilst we have slotted in 80% of the planned announcements, some of the acts are just not ready to allow the announcement to be made public quite yet.
We do clearly understand from emails and messages that WinterStorm tickets seem to be appearing on Santa List all over the place and that there is a need to put some tickets available - if needed for pressies we can send out a Christmas Ticket Gift Voucher to put in your stockings!
The compromise therefore is that we are putting the tickets on sale on Sunday 16th December to previous attendees and an email link will be sent out at 7pm with the link to buy online. However the tickets will be sold "blind", that is without the line up being announced. That's not something we are overly comfortable and therefore we are selling these tickets with a line up guarantee that a full refund will be issued up until the end of February should it be required.
The following tickets will be available via the link only to previous ticket holders until January 27th when public sale of tickets will be announced. This is as always subject to change!
Advance Weekend Tickets
Available from 7pm on 16th December to mailing list only.
300 tickets will be made available to previous ticket holders at the fully paid pre-public price of £86
The best value tickets are reserved for the weekend and the early you buy the better - 300 pre sale launched at £86 (a £7 increase on last year) until 27th January 2019; then all remaining further public tickets for £97 from 27th of January 2019.
- Pre Public Sale | £86.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Public | £97.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Accompanied Under 16 | £30.00 - no booking fee
Monthly Direct Debit Scheme - 'Storm Force Ten
The popular monthly Direct Debit payment scheme takes the pain out of the ticket purchases and we have made some changes to this for 2019
We are delighted to be introducing 'Storm Force Ten which will spread the cost of your ticket and vouchers over ten months as well as giving discounts on a selection of gigs and venues. We hope that not only does this new scheme give easy to pay monthly options but will save on merchandise, offers and tickets throughout the year. We are putting 200 'Storm Force Ten packages available and each subscriber will be issued with a personal card early in the New Year. It is our intention to grow the benefits of this scheme throughout the year and offer a variety of benefits.
- 10 x monthly payments of £12.00
- Public Weekend Ticket
- £30 worth of vouchers for spending on merch, food and drink
- 10% off all South Beach Sessions events and selected events from Shock City Productions - others to be announced
The first payment will come out of your account within three days of signing up followed by nine equal monthly payments. Only available until 27th January or until all allocated monthly tickets are sold.
The priority has always been about promoting WinterStorm as a weekend event and the focus is always on weekend tickets rather than day ones. However we have always put a limited number of day tickets up for sale and this year is no different but they are more limited.
Day tickets will not be made available until the end of March 2019.
- Adult ticket | £54.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Accompanied Under 16 | £20.00 - no booking fee
- Adult ticket | £59.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Accompanied Under 16 | £20.00 - no booking fee
A £2 booking fee applies to all adult tickets booked online. No fees applied to under 16 or accommodation packages. A fixed postal charge per order is added at check out. We are applying the booking fee at cost which is an average of 3% per ticket for fees and charges as it is just something we cannot absorb.
All accommodation packages below include two nights bed and breakfast and weekend tickets for each person. We will only be asking for a £100 deposit per person at the time of booking and the balance is required top be paid six weeks before arrival. Invoices will be issued separately for the accommodation packages. A limited number of single and triple packages are available.
- Marine Hotel, Troon | £221.00 per person
- Anchorage Hotel, Troon | £171.00 per person
- Old Loans Inn, Loans | £201.00 per person
- South Beach Hotel, Troon | £211.00 per person
- Piersland House Hotel, Troon | £221.00 per person
Tickets and Entry Policies
- Tickets will be sent out the week commencing Monday the 4th of November and we expect everyone in the UK to have received theirs by the weekend. Overseas tickets will arrive the following week
- All tickets will be exchanged for Wrist Bands on arrival and they will be required for entry to all areas of the venue.
- Additional tickets will be issued for entry to the special After the 'Storm event on the Sunday but as the sale of these tickets are restricted, your wristbands will be needed for this event too.
- Beyond the "Line Up Guarantee" period ending 31st January 2019,We are unable to offer refunds on tickets but will facilitate a resale area on the site and Facebook for any un-needed tickets. These will only be advertised at face value or less.
Full terms and conditions are available on the website but please note that, outwith the line up guarantee, tickets and accommodation deposits are non refundable. The line up is unfortunately subject to changes beyond our control but equivalent and appropriate substitutions will be made where and when necessary. The ticket sold is for the event and not for a specific artiste and the cancellation and/or change of an artiste should not be seen as a reason for a refund. Tickets are sold on this clear understanding and we hope you understand.