You'll find the most important information in detail on the feature links below but tickets hve started going out now - all prepaid weekend and day tickets have gone out (Friday 19th October) and accommdoation pacakges and tickets are going out this week (Friday 26th October).
The Direct Debit paid tickets and vouchers are going to start going out from next week although some will be the end of the month when final payment has been processed.
October 29th 2019
Weekend Tickets SOLD OUT
We have sold out completely of Weekend WinterStorm Tickets - Twickets may have some resell pacakges available and we encourage anyone selling a ticket on does so through that outlet
- Public | £97.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage | Book Here
- Accompanied Under 16 | £30.00 - no booking fee | Book Here
A very limited number of Friday tickets remain. Ten at the last count. Any more released will be promoted on here.
- Adult ticket | £54.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Accompanied Under 16 | £20.00 - no booking fee
- Friday | Book Here
Saturday Only | SOLD OUT
These tickets are now sold out but we'll leave the link and info live in case any further tickets are released.
- Adult ticket | £59.00 plus £2.00 booking fee and £1.25 per order postage
- Accompanied Under 16 | £20.00 - no booking fee
- Saturday | Book Here
After the 'Storm - Acoustic Sunday
Danny Vaughn, Uli Jon Roth and Nathan James up close and personal in the South Beach Sessons room. These tickets are limited in number as this is a very intimate sit down gig and will only be sold to current ticketholders as an extra and admission will be with ticket and WinterStorm wrist band.
WE ONLY HAVE TWENTY TICKETS LEFT
Sunday 1st December | Doors Open 12 noon | Three acoustic sets closing at 6pm | Bar and Food available
After the 'Storm - Hue and Cry and Climax Blues Band
Sunday evening entertainment of a different sort with tickets available at a sepcila half price offer for WinterSAtorm ticket holders. Enter discount code WSextra50 at check out. These discount tickets will require verification with WinterStorm wrist band for entry on the night.
Storm Force Twelve - Monthly Direct Debit
The ten monthly payment option for 2019 has now closed but the monthly payment plan will be launched on the coming two months with twelve payments from December through to November next year.
The popular monthly Direct Debit payment scheme takes the pain out of the ticket purchases and we have made some changes to this for 2020. We are delighted to be introducing 'Storm Force Twelve which will spread the cost of your ticket and vouchers over the full year as well as giving discounts on a selection of gigs and venues. We hope that not only does this new scheme give easy to pay monthly options but will save on merchandise, offers and tickets throughout the year. We are putting 300 'Storm Force Twelve packages available and each subscriber will be issued with a personal card early in the New Year. It is our intention to grow the benefits of this scheme throughout the year and offer a variety of benefits.
- 12 x monthly payments of £10.00
- Public Weekend Ticket
- £20 worth of vouchers for spending on merch, food and drink
- 10% off all South Beach Sessions events and selected events from Shock City Productions - others to be announced
The scheme will be relaunched again for the 2020 event and details will be available at WinterStorm on the merch desk
A £2 booking fee applies to all adult tickets booked online. No fees applied to under 16 or accommodation packages. A fixed postal charge per order is added at check out. We are applying the booking fee at cost which is an average of 3% per ticket for fees and charges as it is just something we cannot absorb.
All accommodation packages below included two nights bed and breakfast and weekend tickets for each person. We will only be asking for a £100 deposit per person at the time of booking and the balance is required top be paid six weeks before arrival. Invoices will be issued separately for the accommodation packages. A very limited number of single and triple packages are available.
- Marine Hotel, Troon - Standard Sea View Room | £221.00 per person
- Anchorage Hotel, Troon | £171.00 per person
- Old Loans Inn, Loans | £201.00 per person
- South Beach Hotel, Troon | £211.00 per person
- Piersland House Hotel, Troon | £221.00 per person
Tickets and Entry Policies
- Tickets will be sent out the week commencing Monday the 4th of November and we expect everyone in the UK to have received theirs by the weekend. Overseas tickets will arrive the following week
- All tickets will be exchanged for Wrist Bands on arrival and they will be required for entry to all areas of the venue.
- Additional tickets will be issued for entry to the special After the 'Storm event on the Sunday but as the sale of these tickets are restricted, your wristbands will be needed for this event too.
- Beyond the "Line Up Guarantee" period ending 31st January 2019,We are unable to offer refunds on tickets but will facilitate a resale area on the site and Facebook for any un-needed tickets. These will only be advertised at face value or less.
Full terms and conditions are available on the website but please note that, outwith the line up guarantee, tickets and accommodation deposits are non refundable. The line up is unfortunately subject to changes beyond our control but equivalent and appropriate substitutions will be made where and when necessary. The ticket sold is for the event and not for a specific artiste and the cancellation and/or change of an artiste should not be seen as a reason for a refund. Tickets are sold on this clear understanding and we hope you understand.